To your submission please add following four files:
1. Manuscript prepared with the technical guidelines for authors (for review procedure).
2. Manuscript without information about author (name, affiliation, other...)
Technical Guidelines for Authors:
• Papers should be sent electronically in a .doc or .docx format the Public Knowledge Project Open Journal Systems or – in exceptional cases – onto the email address: email@example.com.
• All articles should include:
- information about the author (scientific unit, ORCID, e-mail address, phone number);
- title in Polish and English,
- abstract in Polish and English,
- keywords in Polish and English,
- content proper (which can be divided into subsections) with information about main sources and methodology included in the introductory part
• A review should include:
- in the title: the name of the author of the review, then the abbreviation (rev.), followed by full name of the author of the paper (in first name(s) - last name order), publication title, publishing house name, year and place of publication, total page count;
- content proper.
• HiP does not publish reports.
• Text format: Times New Roman, font size: 12 points, 1.5 line spacing, justified text.
• A paper should not be longer than 15 pages; a review article should not exceed 10 pages; a discussion or a review – no more than 5 pages.
• The body of text should not include any special formatting or highlights of any kind.
• Quotes should always be marked with quotation marks.
• Foreign language words should be italicized.
• HiP uses the APA formatting style for in-text citations.
References should be in the “in-text citation” APA style:
• For one author: (Nowak, 2010), Nowak (2010) or (Nowak, 2010, p. 10) and Nowak (2010, p. 10).
• For two authors: (Nowak & Kowalski, 2005, pp. 5–6) or Nowak and Kowalski (2005).
• For more than three authors: (Nowak et al., 1998) or Nowak and others (1998, pp. 5–6).
• Multiple works should be should be separated with a semicolon: (Nowak, 2010; Kowalski, 2012; Lewandowski et al., 1998).
• Author, X. (Year). Title of work. Location: Publisher.
• Editor, X. (eds.). (Year). Title of work. Location: Publisher.
Chapter in an Edited Book:
• Author, X. (Year). Title of chapter. In: A. A. Editor & B. B. Editor (Eds.), Title of book (pages of chapter). Location: Publisher.
Article in a Journal:
• Author, X. (Year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, volume number (issue number), pages. DOI: xxxxxx.
Article in a Newspaper or Magazine:
• Author, X. (Year.Month.Day). Title of article. Title of Newspaper or Magazine, issue number, pages.
• Author, X. (Year). Title of article. Retrieved from: http://www.address.com/url.
More information about APA style - Official vitrine of American Psychological Association.